Catherine Popesco Silver Plated Pendant Necklace with Clear Oval Swarovski Crystal, 16+2" Extender
Designed in France by Catherine Popesco. The Catherine Popesco Story - Rambling about Paris, Catherine discovered a treasure trove of stampings -- many over 200 years old in the old factories and workshops of Paris. Most of these gems were originally designed by celebrated artists and shining lights of their era, such as Lalique, Mucha, Galle and Picasso. With her vivid imagination, Catherine uses the invaluable treasures of French artistic heritage and style to create an exquisite collection of jewelry and decorative objects. Catherine, creator and owner of the international jewelry and accessory company La Vie Parisienne, is a Paris native and the leading force reviving the elegance and grace of France's golden Art Nouveau and Art Deco eras. With offices and workshops in Paris, the Loire Valley and Los Angeles, Catherine is a true citizen of the world, but one with the extraordinary drive, talent and ability to share her vision with the world.
- Silver plated (over a copper base) pendant necklace with oval Clear Swarovski Crystal.
- Necklace measures 16 inches long with additional 2 inch extender.
- We use Swarovski crystal -- the finest Austrian crystal available.
- Vintage designer style with "old" metal finish.
- Designed by Catherine Popesco.