Catherine Popesco Gold Plated Midnight Blue Swarovski Crystal Drop Pendant Necklace, 16+2" Extender
Designed in France by Catherine Popesco. The Catherine Popesco Story - Rambling about Paris, Catherine discovered a treasure trove of stampings -- many over 200 years old in the old factories and workshops of Paris. Most of these gems were originally designed by celebrated artists and shining lights of their era, such as Lalique, Mucha, Galle and Picasso. With her vivid imagination, Catherine uses the invaluable treasures of French artistic heritage and style to create an exquisite collection of jewelry and decorative objects. Catherine, creator and owner of the international jewelry and accessory company La Vie Parisienne, is a Paris native and the leading force reviving the elegance and grace of France's golden Art Nouveau and Art Deco eras. With offices and workshops in Paris, the Loire Valley and Los Angeles, Catherine is a true citizen of the world, but one with the extraordinary drive, talent and ability to share her vision with the world.
- 14k gold plated finish (over a copper base) Swarovski crystal pendant necklace in Midnight Blue color.
- Necklace measures 16 inches, with 2 inch additional extender. Crystal pendant measures approximately 1/2 inch in diameter.
- We use Swarovski crystal -- the finest Austrian crystal available.
- Beautiful vintage design with "old" metal finish.
- Made in France and designed by Catherine Popesco.